The team at Flowers in the Attic are delighted to be re-opening our doors on the 15th June 2020.
We will be following the government guidelines closely, adhearing to social distancing to insure the safety of our customers and staff.
We have listed below everything we have put in place to allow us to contiue to provide our local community with the high standard of service we pride ourselves in.
- Requesting our customers pre-order over the phone or online where possible to limit amount of time instore.
- A click and collect station at the front of the shop.
- A one in, one out system to limit the amount of people our customers come into contact with.
- We love to see our customers but ask you shop alone where possible unless in times where support may be needed to discuss sympathy tributes.
- Our card payment system is 'touch screen' so added ease of sanitation after each use.
- Hand sanatiser available at the counter for customer and staff use.
- Clearly marked area's to show social distanding.
- Our staff will be wearing gloves and/or sanatising after each customer as well as the customer service area and communal area's throughout the day, at the beginning and end of each day.
- Online and telephone ordering with contactless delivery.
- Sanitiser in all vehicles.
- Drivers will sanitise hands before and after each delivery when entering and exiting the vehicle.
- Flowers will be placed on the door step, precence be made known by a knock on door/doorbell, the driver will step back to a safe distance until the flowers have been recieved.
- If there is nobody home to recieve flowers a note will be left for attempted delivery and returned to the shop if there is no safe place to leave the flowers at the property.
- Photographic evedance will be taken if flowers are left in a safe place as proof of delivery.
- FLOWERS WILL NOT BE LEFT WITH A NEIGHBOUR (usual service when social distancing is not required.)
We endevour to forfill all orders and requests as close to specifications as possible but these unprecedented times have meant limited availibitly from our various suppliers and worldwide high demand, which has also had an effect on stock priced.
We are asking our customers to understand that we are accepting online orders as a 'FLORIST CHOICE' basis - doing our absolout best to meet your needs.
*Stems & Containers may be substitued due to limited availibilty from suppliers during the Covid-19 Pandemic.
This applies to ALL ONLINE orders where no verbal communication has been made with staff.
To insure any specific order contect please contact us and speak with a member of staff who will be more than happy to advise on current availibility.