The team at Flowers in the Attic are sad to be closing our doors again on Thursday 5th November 2020.
This does not mean we cannot still help get flowers to your loved ones.
We will be following the government guidelines closely, adhearing to social distancing & health and safety measures to insure the safety of our customers and staff.
We have listed below everything we have put in place to allow us to contiue to provide our local community with the high standard of service we pride ourselves in.
- By PHONE on 01784 247100 or 01784 440738
- Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm, Saturday 9.30am - 1pm
- By ONLINE WEBSHOP - 24/7
Our deliveries will continue be contactless, as they have been through the ongoing pandemic.
Below are the measures we have put in place to insure we can continue to supply our valued customers.
- Online and telephone ordering ONLY with contactless delivery.
- Sanitiser in all vehicles.
- Drivers will sanitise hands before and after each delivery when entering and exiting the vehicle.
- Flowers will be placed on the door step, presence be made known by a knock on door/doorbell, the driver will step back to a safe distance until the flowers have been received.
- If there is nobody home to receive flowers a note will be left for attempted delivery and returned to the shop if there is no safe place to leave the flowers at the property.
- Photographic evidance will be taken if flowers are left in a safe place as proof of delivery.
- FLOWERS WILL NOT BE LEFT WITH A NEIGHBOUR (usual service when social distancing is not required.)
CLICK N' COLLECT
- Our doors will be permanently closed to ensure customers do not enter our shop.
- A table will be present just inside the door where your order will be placed at the pre arranged collection time.
- Please make your arrival known with a knock at the door and wait for a member of our staff to open the door and stand back for you to collect your flowers.
We endevour to forfill all orders and requests as close to specifications as possible. We have been assured by our numerous suppliers that the second lockdown will not effect the availability of flowers but we are asking our customers to understand that we are accepting online orders as a 'FLORIST CHOICE' basis - doing our absoloute best to meet your needs. Please contact us by phone if you have any specific requirements.
*Stems & Containers may be substitued due to limited availibilty from suppliers during the Covid-19 Pandemic.
This applies to ALL ONLINE orders where no verbal communication has been made with staff.
To insure any specific order contact please contact us and speak with a member of staff who will be more than happy to advise on current availibility.