We pleased to welcome you back with open door.
We of course will continue to adhere to Government guidelines closely and will continue to have measures in place in our little shop to keep both our valued customers and staff safe.
WE ARE NOW OPEN:
Monday to Friday: 9am - 5pm
Saturday: 9.30am to 1pm
You can place orders with IN STORE,
- By PHONE on 01784 247100 or 01784 440738
- Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm, Saturday 9.30am - 1pm
- By ONLINE WEBSHOP - 24/7
Our deliveries have been contactless and we will continue to do so where possible.
Below are the measures we have put in place to insure we can continue to supply our valued customers with a Covid secure service outside of our shop.
- Sanitiser in all vehicles.
- Drivers will sanitise hands before and after each delivery when entering and exiting the vehicle.
- Flowers will be placed on the door step, presence be made known by a knock on door/doorbell, the driver will step back to a safe distance until the flowers have been received.
- If there is nobody home to receive flowers a note will be left for attempted delivery and returned to the shop if there is no safe place to leave the flowers at the property.
- Photographic evidence will be taken if flowers are left in a safe place as proof of delivery.
- FLOWERS WILL NOT BE LEFT WITH A NEIGHBOUR (usual service when social distancing is not required.) - If a neighbour is part of a support bubble, do let us know before hand.
- If you are aware that a recipient is currently suffering from Covid, Shielding or Vulnerable please let us know when placing your order and we will insure our upmost care is taken when delivering your flowers.
- PLEASE PROVIDE US WITH AS MUCH INFORMATION AS POSSIBLE TO HELP US DELIVER YOUR FLOWERS TO VULNERABLE PEOPLE.
- We are happy to see you again but ask you to continue to wear a mask for your own and our florist's safety.
- Hand Sanitiser is placed around the shop for your use.
We endeavour to fulfil all orders and requests as close to specifications as possible. We have been assured by our numerous suppliers that the continued lockdown will not effect the availability of flowers but we are asking our customers to understand that we are accepting online orders as a 'FLORIST CHOICE' basis - doing our absolute best to meet your needs. Please contact us by phone if you have any specific requirements.
*Stems & Containers may be substituted due to limited availability from suppliers during the Covid-19 Pandemic.
This applies to ALL ONLINE orders where no verbal communication has been made with staff.
To insure any specific order contact please contact us and speak with a member of staff who will be more than happy to advise on current availability.
Flowers in the Attic